At Sierra Oaks Dental, our dentists, Dr. Peter Kim, Dr. Shah Khodai or Dr. Navid Torabian, and our team are always interested in meeting dental professionals who want to be a part of an outstanding dental practice. When you join our team, you can enjoy a medical allowance, a 401K after your first year, holiday pay, opportunities for continuing education and an open, progressive work setting.
- Over-delivering quality and compassionate dental care
- Teachability and coachability
- Excellence in every aspect of the job
- Hard work
- A desire for self-improvement
- The ability to have fun in a team environment
We’d like to invite you to apply to our dental practice, Sierra Oaks Dental, as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Our company is rapidly expanding, and in the next 6 – 12 months we’re moving into a brand new office that’s more than four times as large as our current office. We want the best, brightest, and most motivated to join the team!
We attribute this strong growth to our passion for providing the highest level of patient experience possible. Our team members believe in always progressing our skills and work ethic. The Owner and President invests time and money to make everyone more skilled in their profession, a truly invaluable trait to have for an employer. With this culture of forward thinking we demand a lot from ourselves, and while nobody is perfect we do expect ourselves to make the most of our failures, and learn as much as we can from yesterday to make tomorrow better.
If this type of culture resonates with you then we’d love for you to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Dental Hygienist at Sierra Oaks Dental:
- Competitive Pay + Incentives
- Healthcare Allowance Every Paycheck
- Paid Time Off/(7) Vacation Days
- Opportunities For Learning and Growth
- Fun Company Culture and Team